The Society for Mathematical Biology is devoted to fostering education, scientific research, and dissemination of information in mathematical biology. We believe you shared this vision when you joined. Your membership is important to the advancement of mathematical and computational biology.
Our membership benefits are:
• Reduced registration rates to the Annual Meeting;
• Eligibility to nominate and receive society Awards;
• Eligibility to apply for society grants;
• Free online subscription to the Bulletin of Mathematical Biology;
• Reduced publication fees for the Bulletin of Mathematical Biology;
• Reduced rates of subscription to other popular journals;
• A 30% discount on Springer books;
• A Society for Mathematical Biology mentor to support you as you plan and manage your professional development through our mentorship program;
• Networking opportunities;
• Financial support to organize and travel to meetings;
• Staying connected to a global community; and
• Access to information about innovations in your field – before everyone else.
Your membership will also give you the ability to have a voice in the Society’s activities. The Society for Mathematical Biology membership fees are among the lowest for scientific societies.
Learn more about the Membership Categories.