- Information about the Society for Mathematical Biology may be found at the SMB Home Page, www.smb.org/.
- Access the Bulletin of Mathematical Biology (BMB), the official journal of the SMB, at www.springer.com/
- Follow SMB on Twitter @smb_mathbiology.
This is your weekly notification of posts in the SMB Digest Community Forums.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Applied Mathematics at the University of Auckland
- PhD in Manchester
- Data analyst/developer for project in Computational Physiology, 50% part-time
- PhD Position: Computational Systems Biology, The University of Memphis
- Postdoc position in theoretical ecology at Florida State University
- Fully funded MSc and PhD positions in Mathematical Biology, Western University
- Three Fully Funded PhD positions on Quantitative Developmental Biology and Mathe
- Lecturer in mathematical biology at the Queensland University of Technology
- Postdoctoral fellowships at the interface of applied math and human genetics
- Postdoc positions at KAIST in Circadian clock & Dynamic network inference
- PhD Students in Quantitative Biological Modeling/Biomedical Informatics
- Postdoctoral Fellows in Quantitative Biological Modeling/Biomedical Informatics
- Postdoc in Cancer Metabolism Modelling at the University of Birmingham
- Computational Neuroscience Postdoc in New Orleans
- PhD studentship available at U Sussex
- Postdoc at University of Auckland, New Zealand on bacterial genome evolution
- Postdoc position in Mathematical-Biology/
Bioinformatics in Berlin
- PhD in Computer Science/Systems Biology at Newcastle, UK
The SMB Digest Team.