Mathematical Biology Newsletter
Edited by: Elizabeth H. Scholl
A letter from the President,
Table of Contents
- 2002 SMB Annual Meeting
- World Outreach Committee
- Math Awareness Month, 2002
Theme: "Math and the Genome"
Dan Burns, University of Michigan
- A First Symposium on Modeling &
Simulation for Computer-Aided Medicine and Surgery
INRIA Rocquencourt, France, November 12 - 15th,
- Gordon Research Conference
"Theoretical Biology & Biomathematics"
Tilton School, New Hampshire, June 9-14, 2002
- Publications Committee Note and
the New Address for BMB Submissions
- Molecular Cancer Therapeutics: A New AACR Journal Launching Fall 2001
- LabHEART An Interactive Model
of Cardiac Cell: Ca Regulation and Ionic Currents.
Jose L. Puglisi and Donald M. Bers, Loyola
- RFA: "Mathematical Models of Cytokine/Chemokine Networks in HIV Associated Lung Disease"
- Biomathematics Euro Summer School - Dynamical Systems in Physiology and Medicine
Urbino, Italy, July 8-19, 2002
- School on Population Dynamics
Będlewo, Poland, June 17-21, 2002.
- Conference on Mathematical Modeling of Population Dynamics
Będlewo, Poland, June 24-28, 2002
- Modeling and Simulating Biocomplexity for Mathematicians and Physicists
Santa Fe Institute, August 4 - 9, 2002
- Tutorial on Dynamic Models of Epidemiological Problems
Rutgers University, New Jersey, June 24 - 27, 2002
- Pre- and Post- Doctoral Positions at the Sloan Center, UCSF
- 11th International Colloquium on Numerical Analysis and Computer Sciences with Applications
Plovdiv, Bulgaria, August 12-17, 2002
- The Third International Conference on Mathematical Biology
August 15-18, 2002, Guilin, China
Other Contact Information
For membership correspondence email
For the SMB Digest and other SMBnet correspondence email
Please send comments and corrections for this edition of the SMB Newsletter