The virtual SMB 2020 annual meeting will take place August 17-20, 2020. Further details, including how to register, can be found at smb2020.org.
We will utilize the following platforms to create an immersive conference experience:
- Sococo for poster sessions, networking, and socializing;
- Zoom for plenary and minisymposium talks;
- Slack for announcements and messaging between participants.
Stay connected using @eSMB2020!
The Society for Mathematical Biology promotes the development and dissemination of research at the interface between the mathematical and biological sciences through its annual meetings. The Annual Meeting of the Society for Mathematical Biology is the most important event organized and sponsored by the Society. It is the most visible yearly event organized by the Society and hence serves as a show case for the goals, ambitions and activities of the society.
In odd years, the Annual Meetings are generally organized in North America. In even years, the Annual Meetings are generally organized outside North America. The Society has agreed to hold a joint annual meeting with the European Society for Mathematical & Theoretical Biology every four years, and the Japanese Society for Mathematical Biology every four years.
Upcoming meetings will be as follows:
- 2021 SMB Annual Meeting: University of California Riverside – 13th-17th June;
- 2022 SMB Annual Meeting: Korea – dates TBC;
- 2023 SMB Annual Meeting: Ohio State University/MBI – 17th-20th July.