February 2, 2022 at 8:27 am #7438kevintsaiParticipant
We are seeking a highly motivated, results driven scientist to join the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) department at our Cambridge site in Massachusetts. The Scientist I position combines PK/PD modeling skills and project representative responsibilities to support preclinical oncology research covering a wide range of modalities including biologics, small molecules, gene, and cell therapy
The position requires expertise in the areas of modeling and simulation, ADME, pharmacology, and cancer immunology.
Hands-on application of a range of modeling and simulation approaches (empirical and mechanistic PK/PD and PBPK) to project teams to support and influence critical decisions in drug discovery and development, including target selection, lead optimization, clinical candidate selection, safety, and early clinical development.
As a core team member representing DMPK function, collaborate with multidisciplinary discovery and development project teams to develop translational PK/PD plans for robust early clinical development.
Collaboration with clinical pharmacologists to facilitate the transfer of quantitative knowledge necessary for the rational design of early clinical development plans.
Keep up to date with emerging literature and science in disease relevant pharmacology, DMPK and mathematical modeling.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Computational Biology, Mathematics, or in a related discipline. Post-doctoral or industrial experience is desirable.
- Demonstrate extensive PK/PD analysis and mathematic modeling skill, with proficiency in modeling software, such as Phoenix, ADAPT, NONMEM, or MATLAB. Proficiency in R language and familiarity with scripting is highly desirable.
- Experience in applying M&S and PBPK modeling within immunology and oncology disease areas across a range of modalities including small/large molecules/cell and gene therapies.
- Demonstrate abilities to prioritize and manage multiple projects and activities while meeting tight deadlines. Demonstrate excellent working ethics and relationships with colleagues and collaborators
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate complex research findings and recommendations, and seek to excel in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.