The Department of Mathematics at Iowa State University is looking for a 2-year postdoc in Math Biology to work under the supervision of Claus Kadelka.
The positions carries a 2-1 teaching load and in addition carries a requirement to be involved with mentoring undergraduate students in research through the Iowa State Math Research Teams (ISMaRT).
Required Minimum Qualifications:
* PhD in Mathematics or a closely related discipline obtained by appointment date.
* Demonstrated commitment to scholarship, with the ability to establish a viable research program
* Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching and mentoring students.
* Evidence of an understanding of and willingness to work collaboratively with diverse groups
* Expertise in Boolean network modeling, gene regulatory networks, infectious diseases or antibody-virus coevolution but all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.