About SMB › Forums › Conferences › ICSB-2020 Call for Workshop & Tutorial Proposals
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by michaelblinov.
February 24, 2020 at 12:51 pm #4611michaelblinovParticipant
Call for Workshop & Tutorial Proposals
Proposal deadline: March 15.
The International Conference on Systems Biology (ICSB) is a premier conference series in systems biology, organized by the International Society for Systems Biology and hosted by leading research institutions around the world. The most recent ICSB were held in Japan (2019), France (2018), USA (2017), and Spain (2016). ICSB 2020 will be held in Hartford, Connecticut, USA, on Oct 10 – 15, 2020. Detailed information is available at http://icsb2020.bioscience-ct.net/ .
Workshops and tutorials will take place on Saturday, October 10, 2020 (whole day) and Sunday, October 11, 2020 (morning). They may also take place on Thursday, October 15, 2020 in the afternoon (after the main conference end) in case a large number of workshops is accepted.
We invite submissions of workshop/tutorial proposals on a broad range of topics of interest to the Systems Biology community. Examples of relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Computational Tools
– Cancer Systems Biology
– Developmental Biology & Differentiation
– Microbial Systems Ecology / Microbiome
– Plant Systems Biology
– Single Cell Analyses
– Spatial organization and dynamics
– Synthetic Biology
– Systems Immunology
– Systems Medicine
– Systems Pharmacology
– Whole-body Physiological Models
Proposal submissions and related inquiries should be sent to Dr. Michael Blinov (email@example.com). Proposals should be written in a 2-page document in 11pt font or larger, and include the following information:
– The title
– Names and affiliations of main organizers
– Motivation and rationale
– Proposed length and preferred day/time
– Anticipated number of participants/room requirements
– A description of the workshop/tutorial format
– A timeline for inviting and accepting presenters and attendees
– A detailed list of the equipment required
– Any other relevant information to your proposal
Proposals should be submitted by March 15, 2020; decisions will be communicated by March 30, 2020.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.