For next fall and/or spring, we are looking for class testers for a new non-majors biology textbook, Biology for the Global Citizen (Cognella Academic Publishing), that has many features including the following:
· numerous segments on applying science to life
· laboratories using computer simulations, easy to use in class or online
· most lab questions can be graded automatically on the Active Learning site
· many questions for quick review or testing with automatic grading on Active Learning
· points of inquiry designed to inspire deeper consideration and motivate learning
More detailed information about the text is attached. If you have any questions or think you might be interested in class testing the text next year, please contact Dr. Angela Shiflet <email@example.com>.