The Conference Biomath 2023 is organised at a new and very exciting location – the Black Sea town-resort of Pomorie in Bulgaria from 18 to 23 June 2023. Website: http://www.biomath.bg/2023.
Biomath is an international series of conferences devoted to recent research in life sciences based on applications of mathematics as well as mathematics applied to or motivated by biological studies. It is a multidisciplinary meeting forum for researchers who develop and apply mathematical and computational tools to the study of phenomena in the broad fields of biology, ecology, medicine, biophysics, biochemistry, pharmacokinetics, chemoinformatics, biotechnology, bioengineering, environmental science, etc.
What Biomath 2023 offers:
- Presentations by top class keynote speakers (see website)
- Opportunity to share your research via a contributed talk, a poster or both.
- Opportunity to publish in the journal Biomath (SJR 2021: 0.246, Scopus, DOAJ, MathSciNet, zbMATH), https://biomath.math.bas.bg/biomath/index.php/biomath
- Opportunity to meet and interact with researchers in this interdisciplinary area, build links, establish collaborative networks.
- School for Young Scientists for kick starting an academic career in Biomathematics.
- Research stimulating environment in the setting of a pleasant and a care-free ambiance of a Black Sea resort.